Do you want to create digital products with a positive, sustainable impact on the planet?
Talent Point are currently partnered with Spring, a green mission-led start-up with a vibrant team of 40+ people based in Shoreditch, London.
Their mission is to change the way we all use technology, as everyday thousands of forgotten tech devices waste potential, lose value and add pressure on the planet. The world currently generates 50 million tonnes of e-waste every year and that figure is set to double by 2050.
They want to encourage everyone to give old tech a new life while saving the environment by reducing e-waste going into landfills and the CO2 emissions. You can now easily sell, recycle, and trade in your old tech, through their self-service machines (Pods).
They’ve generated some astonishing results so far, but this is just the beginning! With an exciting future ahead there wouldn’t be a better time to join this new business, with several great projects due to kick off later this year and are expanding their team to help guide those projects, from iteration through to delivery. This brand wants to hire someone who shares their values, who breaths their culture, and who is hungry to leave a mark on a more sustainable future.
Come and join a vibrant and passionate team who are looking to transform the world of consumer electronics: Let’s make the difference together!
Find out more about us at spring.co.uk
Spanning across marketing, design and software engineering teams, you will deliver product roadmaps, creating clear direction for various digital products. You will gather evolving business requirements, managing the end-to-end scope and development of their e-commerce store, as well as continuous improvement of key existing products like their Pods and customer dashboard.
This opportunity gives ownership of relationships with key stakeholders, as well as vital high-impact products which are contributing to an eco-friendlier way of using consumer tech. Overseeing the build of the e-commerce offering, to launch early next year, you’ll be driving innovation within what will be their largest revenue stream.
You will be contributing to the overall vision, strategy and roadmap for this project and defining key deliverables. There will also be line management opportunities in the future as they expand into larger product teams, and a need to provide mentorship and product guidance to a high performing standard.
Being a start-up, there is an opportunity for fast progression and to drive high-impact without the restrictions you experience within a large corporate.
Spring is the place where your work will have an immediate impact on the world around you!
- You’ll have experience taking ownership of product roadmaps, from discovery to launch, being able to continuously develop products to be best in class.
- You’ll be a strong communicator, who can translate complex software solutions into simple updates, to share with stake holders
- You’re comfortable liaising with people from all areas of the business to advise on product direction, utilizing research and data to back up your decisions
- You’ll be experienced with delivering products covering all platforms, including mobile, web and tablet.
- Flexible hybrid working, with a unique space in the heart of Shoreditch
- unlimited holiday each year
- matched pension scheme
- speedy career progression on offer, where you’ll contribute towards creating products that make a better world for all of us
- discounted gym memberships through GymPass for you and the fam
- an opportunity to join an ambitious and growing tech start-up, centred around sustainability
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy