Sales Manager, EMEAI region
Would you like to be responsible for driving revenue growth for Opensignal, the leader in global analytical data?
Do you have an exceptional track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets and business objectives?
You will be working within a driven and passionate team who are disrupting the traditional way business is won!
What will you get…
🌟 Chance to sell unique products & services, provided by a global leader
📈 Clear personal development framework plans, for career development and progression
🗣️ Inclusive collaborative environment, able to bring new ideas and suggestions to create better processes
💻 Completely flexible working, remote-based or hybrid
📑 Competitive compensation packages, education reimbursement, generous holiday, abroad working, social events
What skills you need…
- Established relationships and active contact base amongst CTO and CMO organisations within the mobile telecoms market in EMEA
- A good understanding of cellular/fixed line technologies, Customer Experience sectors, Network quality/performance metrics, Marketing and Communications, operational structures and processes
- Able to reliably plan, forecast and consistently achieve sales targets and financial objectives
- Entrepreneurial, ambitious and an enthusiastic self-starter
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Creative but focused on delivery
This will be an exciting opportunity to join the leading global provider of independent insight and data into network experience and market performance.
With offices in London, Boston and Victoria, British Columbia, Opensignal are truly global, with employees working across four continents and representing over 25 nationalities. They are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy