Do you want to create tech for good? Is sustainability and a cleaner future important to you?
Talent Point are currently partnered with a green mission-led start-up with a vibrant team of 30+ people based in London.
Their mission is to change the way we all use technology, as everyday thousands of forgotten tech devices waste potential, lose value and add pressure on the planet. The world currently generates 50 million tonnes of e-waste every year and that figure is set to double by 2050.
They want to encourage everyone to give old tech a new life while saving the environment by reducing e-waste going into landfills and the CO2 emissions. You can now easily sell, recycle, and trade in your old tech, through their self-service machines (Pods).
They’ve generated some astonishing results so far, but this is just the beginning! With an exciting future ahead there wouldn’t be a better time to join this new business, with several great projects due to kick off later this year and are expanding their team to help guide those projects, from iteration through to delivery. This brand wants to hire someone who shares their values, who breaths their culture, and who is hungry to leave a mark on a more sustainable future.
Come and join a vibrant and passionate team who are looking to transform the world of consumer electronics: Let’s make the difference together!
• Carry out manual and automation testing daily on new, and existing software products
• Spot bugs and glitches efficiently
• Build testing documentation for reporting
• Work closely with the engineering team to evaluate and plan for risks
• 1+ years demonstrable experience testing in an Agile environment
• Familiarity with test management tools such as Jira
• Ability to troubleshoot and work through fixes with support
• Excellent communication skills
We are geared up for an exciting and busy year ahead, which brings about this great opportunity. Please get in touch at email@example.com for more info and to discuss this role.