We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Executive to join the growing Sales team of an award-winning Fintech. With the capital markets space wrestling with vast amounts of transnational data and trying to make sense of it all, there's an increasing demand for a solution like their award-winning Data Analytics platform.
You would be the second sales hire into the team, reporting into the CRO and working closely with the other Account Executive, as well as our CEO/Founder who is still closely involved in sales, helping to introduce sales fundamentals into the sales process to help drive efficiencies and build the foundations for a scalable process.
They run a complex enterprise SaaS process requiring selling into multiple stakeholders across both business (Heads of Sales and Heads of Trading) and IT/Data teams, as well as being involved in infosec, legal and procurement.
They are in the process of driving efficiencies into their sales process to reduce the cycle from an average of 12 months, down to 6.
Whilst they have seen considerable success selling their solution into Tier 1 banks such as JP Morgan, their new go-to-market focus is offering a lower touch solution to a broader set of tier 2, 3 and regional banks such as ING.
The market for their solution is truly global and already have clients based in Europe, Asia and the USA.
- 5+ years’ experience of hitting/exceeding quota selling SaaS solutions to Enterprise accounts
- Experience of selling software to both business and technology buyers in Tier 1/2 banks preferable
- A solid grounding in sales methodologies
- You have managed complex sales cycles all the way through to close
- Ideally (but not essential) has been the first salesperson into a start-up, or the first into a new territory
- Whilst Fintech experience isn’t essential, anyone joining the sales team will need to be comfortable learning the capital markets space in detail, to be credible with senior buyers (Heads of Sales and Trading) – if you have experience in capital markets that will be even more impressive
- Motivated by being a part of building out the sales process (some of the fundamentals need putting in place- ranging from personas and value propositions through to detailed mapping of the enterprise sales process)
- We are looking for those you are willing to get ‘stuck into’ every part of the sales process from lead generation through to close
If this sounds like your next move, APPLY NOW!!
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy