Senior Visual Communications Designer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Visual Communications Designer to join a fast-growing marketing design team. You will turn complex ideas and briefs into engaging visuals and services, enabling the business to bridge the gap in understanding of AI and how to bring it to life. You will be in charge of refining and expanding our brand identity, supporting marketing campaigns and producing sales enablement materials, whilst tackling a variety of creative challenges with fast-paced growth.
The marketing team is a fun, creative environment, with emphasis on expertise and a desire to do things better. This role is one of a number of new hires, alongside a head of marketing, campaign manager, and senior marketing manager. We’re in the process of growing our in-house marketing design studio - there is an existing Senior Designer who this role reports in to, a Motion Graphics Designer, and a design guild, that enables designers across marketing and product teams to share learnings and best practices.
- Develop our brand identity alongside templates, toolkits and guidelines that support and strengthen our brand narrative and help others to do the same, whilst ensuring our brand is implemented correctly and consistently
- Work across an evolving range of consumer journeys and brand experiences, including marketing campaigns, sales initiatives, events and our wider comms strategy
- Use your skillset to create compelling and innovative content that helps shape and grow our brand, including print and digital collateral, illustrations, diagrams, infographics, presentations and swag
- Collaborate closely with senior marketing, product and sales teams to translate their vision and solve complex problems, like customer pitches and thought leadership pieces
- Own the creative process from a design brief to high-fidelity designs, while continuously challenging the objectives, validating assumptions and managing key stakeholders along the way
- Scope and plan design projects effectively, while ensuring they’re delivered in time and they meet the brief
- Be confident to work independently as well as collaboratively with marketing designers, marketers, copywriters and wider internal stakeholders
- Learn about our customers and be open to testing and feedback on your concepts. We’re a data driven company, and are always looking for new ways to improve everything we do
- Understand the company wide strategy and how it affects your priorities
- Communicate project visions and outcomes back to the business, while educating stakeholders on design processes and best practices
It takes all sorts to make AI real
We know that we can’t make AI real if our people don’t reflect the real diversity of society. More importantly, discrimination of any kind doesn’t align with our ethics. With that in mind, we welcome applications from all ages, genders, identities, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and backgrounds. We also know that equality and inclusion go beyond the hiring process, so we work hard to make Faculty a comfortable, safe and supportive environment for everyone.