Talent Point are currently partnered with a green mission-led start-up with a vibrant team of 30 people based in London.
Their mission is to change the way we all use technology as everyday thousands of forgotten tech devices waste potential, lose value and add pressure on the planet. The world currently generates 50 million tonnes of e-waste every year and that figure is set to double by 2050.
They want to allow everyone to give old tech a new life while saving the environment by reducing e-waste going into landfills and the CO2 emissions. You can now easily sell, recycle and trade in your old tech, through their self-service machines (Pods).
They have Series A private equity funding and contracts with national retailers.
They have achieved astonishing results so far but this is just the beginning! With an exciting future ahead there wouldn’t be a better time to join them as they have great projects for the future. They want someone who shares their values, who breaths their culture, and who is willing to leave a mark on a more sustainable future.
Come and join their vibrant and passionate team who are looking to transform the world of consumer electronics: Let’s make the difference together!
About the role
Working as part of our Marketing team you are a creative storyteller who can help us create engaging copy for digital and social media platforms.
You will help them to shape their brand experience, from concept to execution.
- Setting our tone of voice, internally and externally including reviewing copy developed by writers across multiple teams, including digital social
- Working closely with our design and marketing team to develop creative strategy and positioning and to concept stories and big ideas for product launches and branding
- Producing the script for all our new voices and around the branding
- Creating our headlines branding and a UX backlog
- Strong copywriting experience, ideally working on brand campaigns and communications
- Proven track record of experience with B2C copywriting – interesting if related to B2C applications
- In-depth experience with UX copywriting
- Good strategic experience and organisational skills
- Creative and with a modern style
Please get in touch at Ludovico.email@example.com for more info. We are looking forward to hearing from you about this exciting job opportunity.