Data Engineer - Remote
Are you a Data Engineer that wants to be a part of a team that is thriving, transforming raw data into real world insights? Are you someone who wants to work in a market leading, innovative environment, working at the highest reporting rate?
Talent Point has partnered up with Opensignal, Opensignal are a IAAS (Information as a Service) business, they are selling thier insights and analytics on the real-world mobile network experience to the global telecommunications industry. Opensignal, Tutela and Comlinkdata, the industry’s three most disruptive players in telecommunications performance measurement, are now part of the same company. They have come together to create data and analytics solutions that will enable communication providers to constantly optimize both their network and market performance, advancing connectivity for all.
Opensignals solutions are already creating extraordinary outcomes for many top communication brands around the world, creating even more exciting opportunities as they bring them together in the future!
The most exciting part is that with the roll-out of 5G globally, you’ll be at the forefront of creating new metrics that will help revolutionise our world as we know it!
Avid problem solver? You will work with ambiguity, to help our product team turn ideas and problems into workable solutions that deliver business value! As a Data Engineers you will be working closely with our Data Scientists and Quality Engineers, to successfully deliver outcomes, so you’ll need to be collaborative in your approach!
What we need from you:
- First and foremost, you will be analytical and passionate about data, with experience transforming raw data into real world metrics
- Experience working with Python
- Previous experience of building pipelines, familiarity using Apache Airflow on Spark Clusters is ideal but not a deal breaker if not, alternative distributed database system or ETL software will be accepted.
- Data is at the core of what we do so experience with relational SQL databases is a must, ideally, Postgres but similar alternatives will be accepted
- Your definition of done includes automated testing, with a test first philosophy and a continuous improvement mindset.
Opensignal are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. They do not discriminate based on race, religion, disability, national origin, gender and gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, veteran status or pregnancy or maternity.
If this sounds like the role for YOU, then please get in touch with Alex Madrell – firstname.lastname@example.org