A scaling London-based Fintech is looking for a Tech BA/PM to join their Client Services function to take ownership of large scale technology change projects rolling out their award-winning Data Analytics platform to leading financial institutions all over the world. The role will combine responsibilities typically performed by both a project manager and business analyst including capturing requirements, planning, and tracking progress as well as giving you the opportunity to work directly with their customers at leading investment banks and financial institutions.
The ideal candidate is disciplined, delivery focused, tenacious, and an excellent communicator: someone who brings a sense of urgency, follows through on commitments, and can hold others accountable to ensure they do the same. You will be someone who works well within a team, can articulate problems, is technically hands-on, and can use your own initiative to identify and implement solutions.
This role is part of a broader recruitment effort to scale the organisation to meet market demand. This role offers a unique opportunity to join a successful start-up and to have an impact on future growth as they embark on the next step of their incredible, industry-enabling journey.
- Working with traders, salespeople, and technologists at leading investment banks & financial institutions to define and document requirements.
- Building and maintaining project plans including cost forecasting.
- Working with Mosaic’s development teams to track and report project progress, risks, issues, and costs.
- Developing and implementing plans to mitigate risks and taking action to address issues as they arise to ensure a successful project outcome.
- Managing regular calls with project stakeholders and provide an interface to the rest of the organisation for all matters relating to the project.
- Managing UAT, software configurations, deployments & new releases to Client environments.
- Monitoring user adoption, collecting feedback from users and providing software demonstrations and user training.
- Providing proactive and responsive Client support for user queries and production issues.
- Proven experience in managing large scale technology change projects in a Front Office environment.
- Deep domain expertise, including pricing/trading conventions and front-to-back workflows, in at least one of the following: Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Credit or Repo.
- Business analysis experience in translating user requirements into a prioritised set of business and functional requirements.
- Proven ability to explain requirements to developers and work with them to break these down into a prioritised list of development tasks, which are then tracked.
- Hands on technical skills in data analysis and interrogating data using SQL.
- Experience in navigating Unix servers & using the command line.
- Project experience in any of the following areas: Electronic trading platforms, Sales technology, data analytics, risk management systems, front-to-back trade flows, ECNs, OMS, EMS.
- Additional technical skills acquired through professional experience, personal development or studies e.g. Python, Git, AWS, Druid, Kafka
- A keen interest in data analytics, machine learning & AI and how it can be utilised in financial institutions.
- Experience coaching & developing junior team members & graduates
What's in it for you...
- The successful candidate will join a team of highly skilled engineers and data scientists working on an innovative FinTech product. The successful candidate will be exposed to the complete software development lifecycle using an agile delivery model.
- Help build tools for use by the world’s largest investment banks.
- Grow existing customer relationship skills by working with our high-profile clients.
- Share options
- Hybrid working
If this sounds like it could be your next move, APPLY NOW!
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy