Kooth is using technology to create mental health and wellness support that works for as many people as possible. As a mental health platform, we take the relationship between your mind and your life very seriously. We believe that people are given their best opportunity to achieve what they want out of life when they are always able to bring their whole self to work.
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join our growing Data team. As the Data Engineer you will be involved in a new function which allows us to extract data in new ways, monitor data for improvements and provide our users with the most effective and relevant service. You will be responsible for developing the data pipeline and for engineering a highly robust pipeline delivering high quality, timely and accurate data.
In this role you will help us innovate and improve a modern and evolving tech stack. You can grow and learn while working with React, TypeScript, Node.js, Kafka, Python, Kubernetes, GCP and Clojure. You will engineer multiple data pipelines to make access to raw data easier, optimising data retrieval and processing.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have previous experience working with Kafka
- You want to work in a pragmatic, evolving and agile environment where we care about each other and getting things done
- You have worked on data engineering, data pipelining or database development.
- You believe in finding simple, well-designed solutions to complex problems
- You have a strong knowledge in Test Driven Development
- You have experience with functional programming languages
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Remote and flexible working
- Yearly professional training programmes structured around you
- Pension contributions
- Employee Health Care Package
- Eligible for annual award of Long-Term Incentive Plan (shares)
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Cycle to work scheme