Talent Point scales super-ambitious Start-up’s and SME’s. Naturally this includes hiring, but it also includes building a best practise People function and playing a supportive role in the development of an unrivalled Employer Brand. We are looking to hire experienced Talent Partners for a number of varying projects that we’ve secured both in London and also across Europe.
As a Talent Partner you can expect to:
- Work with Industry leaders to devise a hiring roadmap, incorporating diversity metrics & goals
- Own the delivery of the client’s hiring roadmap, ensuring 24/7 visibility of all activities to key sponsors
- Understand the existing People function, and work with them to implement any suggested improvements
- Work with the wider hiring community to design and fill positions. This includes producing insights and all documentation for each planned hire
- Organise and attend all interviews – play a key role in the selection process
- Hire incredible people
The projects we take on are exciting, fast-paced and at times demanding. Our team is brilliant – and it’s important to us that this bar is kept high whilst we scale.
In terms of the base-level experience we’re looking for you to demonstrate:
- Prior experience working within an inhouse Tech or Non-Tech recruitment function
- A high-level understanding of modern IT environments or the ability to learn complex markets quickly
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Recognition of what a good People function should look like, and interested in driving improvements where possible (policies, processes and procedures)
- A confident, friendly, outgoing demeanour
- A genuine love for building teams!!!!