Kore Labs are looking for a QA Tester to join our team!
Have you had prior experience in a QA Testing or SDET role? Are you tech-savvy and keen for the challenge to implement the whole testing framework from scratch for a remote Engineering team?
Kore Labs are a FinTech Start-Up going through a period of immense growth. With our two Co-Founders with incredibly reputable careers within global Financial institutes; they discovered a challenge seen across the industry.
We have addressed this common complex issue, and have created a simple solution utilising cutting-edge tech. We’ve created a Digital Product Lifecycle platform to provide complete transparency for financial institutes’ products, allowing for scalability and flexibility to suit end-users needs.
We’re in a huge growth phase, and key to the success of this growth, is to have a QA Tester to join our team to shape our testing methodology in the Engineering Team.
Fundamentally, we need to ensure we have a solid testing framework implemented for our Developers. We currently have no QA function, and we’re looking for you to come on board to execute a solid testing strategy:
- Worked previously as a QA tester or SDET previously, and are looking to own the complete end-to-end strategy of testing framework from scratch
- You understand code, and created your own scripts using Java/C#
- You have experience with Cypress as this is our preferred toolset
- You will have competent understanding to test scenarios and writing, executing test cases
- Have experience with automated testing processes would be great to see!
This is a fully Remote work from anywhere within the UK. (Must have Rights to Work in UK)
We appreciate your time and want to make sure this is reflected in our interview process! After an initial / informal call with our Talent Partner, Emily, it is a two-stage process with our Delivery Manager and CTO.
Interested? Apply below!