Talent Partner Job Description
Reporting to the Delivery Director, you will form part of the Talent Partner team who are about to embark on a new chapter for the business.
The role of Talent Partner is made up of 6 key competency areas:
- Hiring and Delivery
- People and Operations
- Account Management
- Commercial Awareness
Your key responsibilities in the Talent Partner role across those 6 competencies will include:
Hiring and Delivery
Be able to create a hiring plan for every role and every customer
Be able to source for any role needed effectively
Be able to deliver 2 hires a month consistently through effective and varied sourcing techniques for any role given to you
To regularly present and demonstrate progress through reporting and forecasting
To create and show ownership over the hiring process
People Operations and Employer Branding
To consult with customers and independently drive HR projects
To plan and drive diversity hiring projects
To promote your customer in the best way possible at all times
To act as a problem-solver and a true consultant with your customer
To actively share applicants with your colleagues
To manage and improve relationships on site at all times
To represent Talent Point in a professional manner at all times
To be visible on-site with your customer when whenever required
To promote and utilise Vincere in line with company policy
To effectively manage and be responsible for your time in regard to delivery
To communicate professionally at all times
To create valuable and professional documentation
Map and expand your customer
Support and mentor other members of staff
We expect our staff to live and demonstrate our values every day
Performance Management and Personal Development:
- All the key responsibilities and competencies have been captured in the Talent Partner Performance Matrix. This performance matrix will be monitored and used for performance management and your personal and professional development.
- You will be paid a bonus payment of £2,500 per quarter for every quarter in which you achieve 6+ placements.
To achieve promotion to Senior Talent Partner you must:
- Performed at Senior Talent Partner level for at least two months to be eligible for promotion.
- Have your Performance Matrix completed and signed off by your line manager.
- Have customer feedback scores in line with best performance
- Have generated back to back quarters of 9 placements on top of any retained fees.