Pre-sales Engineer (Spain) – remote working available
Are you a Pre-Sales Engineer looking to join a rapidly growing company with a product that solves real world problems? Would you like the opportunity to work for a global business leading large-scale implementation for FTSE 500 customers? Do you enjoy being both technical and customer-facing? If so, then read on…
This globally scaling SaaS business is changing urban and inter-urban mobility by helping companies optimize the way they manage large scale transportation. Using the powers of Machine Learning and Data, they have created a cloud-based solution that automates the way companies optimize their resources and routes.
The business is growing across Europe and America and is looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to work on the Spanish market. This is a hybrid techno-functional role where you will be owning the customer relationship whilst acting as a technical consultant for the sales team, delivering demos and presentations whilst being the SME on their solution!
The Pre-Sales Engineer will be focused on gathering requirements from customers, crafting solutions based on said requirements, working closely with sales and post-sales to ensure a smooth implementation and delivery of their solution!
The successful Pre-Sales Engineer will have:
- A strong technical aptitude, with experience working within a technical SaaS environment - the more technical the better!
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, in English and Spanish, as building relationships with internal and external stakeholders is key!
- Experience working with cross-functional and, at times, international teams - you will be able to speak "tech" and "business" but more importantly, match both!
- Strong experience in qualifying leads from a technical aspect and understanding customers' pain-points, to ensure our solution is designed to counter those.
- Fluency in Spanish - this is an absolute must!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to take a huge career step in a rapidly growing business, being a key driver of growth! You will have the opportunity to work on a product that makes a real-world difference to people’s lives.
An awesome working environment that is focused on transparency, autonomy, and collaboration. Remote working within the UK available.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, APPLY NOW!