Causeway was founded with the goal to provide best-in-class software solutions to the construction industries. Since our inception, the world of technology has evolved significantly, and it has become increasingly important that we move with the times. Fast-forward to present day, our mission is to provide a market leading end-to-end software solution to the construction industry across the entire build life cycle.
We have a clear and defined road-map to deliver by 2025, which is centred around a large-scale digital transformation. Some key objectives of this project include moving the business towards a cloud-based infrastructure, building & enhancing a centralised product hub, and continuing our growth and expansion.
We have a successful on-premise solution, BIMMeasure, which allows users to measure quantities from digital drawings and 3D models, now we want to implement this in the cloud landscape. We have successfully developed a proof of concept and now we want to productise this.
We need a Tech Lead to take ownership of this project and help define how the product will be shaped from a tech perspective, then design and implement this. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Tech Lead to come in and put their stamp on a new scalable solution and how it will be used by our customers.
You’ll be the driving force in ensuring that our product is developed to the highest standards using agile practices.
What we need from you
- As you will be rendering digital drawings and 3D models in the browser, we require a strong understanding of computer graphics. If you have experience doing this specifically for the web, that would be a bonus.
- You’ll be ingesting drawings and models in different formats and translating them into a format suitable for rendering in a web environment, therefore you will have extensive experience in C/C++.
- You will be developing for the cloud and taking a microservices approach to development - any previous experience with this is a bonus.
- As it is a measurement tool, you will be working with digital drawings/models - any experience with this is a bonus.
- We use NodeJS for the server to communicate to the client - experience with NodeJS is advantageous.
- This is a great opportunity for a Tech Lead to work in close collaboration with our wider leadership team, to really put their ‘stamp’ on how our clients use this tool.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!!!
- Be Curious
- Own It
- Work Together
- Be Proud
- Wow Everyone