We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join a growing Sales team for one of our scaling Fintech customers, who are currently backed by JP Morgan. With the capital markets space wrestling with vast amounts of transactional data and trying to make sense of it all, there's an increasing demand for a solution like their award-winning Data Analytics platform.
This is a key role in the development of the sales team and is the second SDR hire to help build on the impressive initial sales success led by the CEO, CRO as well as the current Account Executive, and SDR. They have built processes from the ground up as well as successful SaaS focused sales outreach approaches.
The role will take full ownership for the ‘low touch’ sales pipeline with responsibility for generating leads and new meetings booked in a specific territory with leading financial institutions around the world. You will report into an Account Executive, who will continue to own and grow the tier 2-3 sales pipeline. In addition to this, there will also be coaching from our CEO and CRO.
The wider team consists of marketing to support demand generation and key collateral, as well as the professional services team, to provide Sales Engineering support throughout the sales cycle.
- Experience as an SDR or a related field where you will have transferable skills.
- Experience working in a start-up or have a keen interest.
- Self-starter as you will need to be motivated to hit targets.
- Opening to learning – there will be a lot involved to bring you up to speed on our ICP, Persona’s and the tech solution to be credible talking to our target customer.
- Excellent communicator, both written and spoken as you will be crafting compelling emails as well as spending time on the phone.
What's in it for you:
- Comprehensive 3 month on-boarding and training programme to bring you up to speed on our product and capital markets in order to set you up for success.
- Access to learning materials, courses and events.
- Competitive base salary + OTE, as well as share options.
- We're a hybrid team splitting our time between home and our Liverpool Street office (a few times a month).
If this sounds like your next move, APPLY NOW!!
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy