Could you imagine what it would be like to work with one of Europe’s fastest growing FinTech’s, who recently raised a further €100m investment, bringing their series C funding to over €200m and, in the process, becoming one of Europe’s latest Tech Unicorns as a Back End Engineer?
They’re an all-in-one, smart spend management platform designed for finance teams and employees. With flexible payments, approvals, automated receipt capture and real-time spend insights, finance can decentralise operational spending across the business without any loss of control. Employees benefit from streamlined expense and invoice management through their website and app.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Implement secure, reliable, and scalable solutions, improve our technical architecture, and develop end-to-end features
- Be responsible for all aspects of them: technical design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, and maintainability.
- Mentor junior members of the team and show them how you can ship beautiful code in a blink ;)
- Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments
- Work cross-functionally with various intuit teams: product management, different internal technology product lines, or business units to drive forward results
Frontend: TypeScript, React.js, Jest, Cypress, Internal Design System
Backend: Node.js, TypeScript, Express/Koa, GraphQL, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Kafka, Jest
Platform: AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Github, Datadog
Mobile: Swift, Kotlin
Data: DBT, Snowflake, Segment, Looker
What we're looking out for:
- Experience in building and consuming REST and GraphQL APIs
- Passionate about product aspects, transforming ambiguous needs into concrete and impactful, technical solutions: you love tackling challenges
- Ability to mentor more junior engineers and help them develop their skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English - it is their business language
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsites)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris (HQ), Lyon, Berlin, Hamburg & London
- A company debit card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
If all of the above sounds good to you then what are you waiting for? Apply!
*As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.