Have you ever been frustrated while trying to furnish your home?
“At ufurnish.com, our mission is to transform the way we all shop for furniture and furnishings for our homes.”
As we enter our scale-up phase, we need strong Data Talent to help us ensure we are responsive to new customer/ consumer demands and that we can support additional go-to-market strategies and partnerships.
With projects such as delivering our customer promise that as a consumer, you will be able to search and discover across the market in the easiest way possible – a platform that provides information such as price points, availability, information on sizing, multiple pictures, who provides financing which in turn delivers the best user experience that brings users to trust and use the platform. With that data in hand, we can offer all our partnerships, pricing processes, and marketing intel and be in essence a live data stream.
Our Data Analyst will play a key role in defining our development, taking a deeper dive to really understand what is driving performance. You are on hand to answer the critical questions while being able to identify new data sources and perspectives that could drive new opportunities.
Key day-to-day activities will include.
- Process and analyse product data being supplied by our retail partners
- Expand product data attributes and grow product category listings to enrich the consumer experience with ufurnish.com
- Manage product data queries and reporting on data quality
- Support the onboarding process for new retail partners to align with ufurnish.com data infrastructure & standards
- Analyse retail partner data performance and insights to report to our Chief Operations Officer and Chief Technical Officer
- Management of ufurnish.com product data reporting channels. Management and implementation of technology to effectively automate and scale this process.
What we need from you
- First and foremost, you must have experience working as a Data Analyst, Data QA or Data Engineer
- Experience in building data profiling reports
- Fluency in SQL and Data reporting services
- Curious nature, not afraid to look for continuous improvements or find solutions to problems.
- Facilitate faster and immediate feedback loops on Data Quality with multiple teams such as engineering, marketing, product, and operations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented role
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Data and results-driven, meticulous, resourceful, and efficient
- Can design and implement testing such as A/B testing and Hypothesis testing..
- Basic programming skills are a big advantage but not essential for the role. Nice to have experience in Python and data analysis libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, ETL or datafiles using open-source tools
There will never be a better time to join ufurnish.com as for all early hires we offer equity within the business, so as we grow you will reap the rewards with us.
This role gives you the opportunity to work fully remotely thus offering the flexibility you desire and a steady work/life balance. In addition, for one month of the year, you can work from anywhere within a 3-hour time zone of GMT.
Joining us on our growth journey is a huge opportunity. Our reach in this industry is only going to continue to expand, which in turn means that team expansion is inevitable.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity APPLY NOW!
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law.
For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy