Spring is a green mission-led start-up with currently a team of 30 brilliant people.
Its mission is to change the way we all use technology as everyday thousands of forgotten tech devices waste potential, lose value and add pressure on the planet. The world currently generates 50 million tonnes of e-waste every year and that figure is set to double by 2050.
They want to allow everyone to give old tech a new life while saving the environment by reducing e-waste going into landfills and the CO2 emissions. You can now easily sell, recycle and trade in your old tech, through our self-service machines (Pods).
They have Series A private equity funding and contracts with national retailers, Morrisons & Co-Op.
They are really proud of the astonishing results we have achieved so far but this is just the beginning! With an exciting future ahead there wouldn’t be a better time to join them as they have great projects for the future and we are really determined to succeed! They want someone who shares our values, who breaths our culture, and who is willing to leave a mark on a more sustainable future.
Come and join their vibrant and passionate team who are looking to transform the world of consumer electronics: Let’s make the difference together!
Find out more about as at spring.co.uk
About the role
You will work directly with the co-founders to bolster and shape our Marketing strategy and lead our Marketing team. You will own communications, from insight to the big idea, to activation.
Your role will require you to be involved in the creative side of marketing as well as overseeing the production and delivery of polished, well-planned Campaigns and intuitive Digital Platforms.
As a Senior Marketing Manager you will have direct reports such as the Lead Paid Search Manager, Head of Content, Graphic Designer, and Copywriter.
• Lead the in-house team, which has co-created the existing brand.
• Own the yearly marketing plan and budget.
• Bring together all elements of our campaign’s launch.
• Drive creativity and collaboration across your team and the business. Promote new initiatives and ideas.
• Drive the evolution of the brand post-launch, using campaign data to refine our position.
• Work closely with the founders and C suite.
• Define campaign dates and deadlines.
• Drive our social work, ensuring a native feel on each channel and making sure responsibilities for social are clear in your team and across the business.
• Publish work internally before going to production with a quality control process.
• Manage our PR agency, ensuring that each goal and campaign are aligned with the business.
• You are an experienced Senior Marketing Manager with proven experience in making an impact on the creation and delivery of a successful brand strategy.
• Prior experience delivering on B2C marketing campaigns, ideally for a product-focused, tech-driven company.
• Worked with brands positioning to drive their growth.
• Bring a strong experience of all traditional marketing channels.
• Previous management experience.
• Good strategic experience and organisational skills.
• Creative and able to inspire others.