Do you want to join a leading mobile analytics business, who are looking to dominate the global telecoms industry? Are you an expert Product Manager looking to deliver a range of innovative products whilst enhancing our current product portfolio? If YES, then this is the right role for you!
Talent Point are working with Opensignal, who are looking for a commercial and data-oriented Product Manager to join their team.
- Manage Opensignal's existing data products by overseeing the product roadmap, you will be responsible for defining success criteria and MVPs to determine when a product is ready to be launched commercially.
- Display excellent commercial and technical capabilities to understand the ins and outs of our product processes, but also demonstrate business acumen to sell these products to existing customers.
- Create a shared brain across cross functional teams to enhance independent decision making.
What you’ll get from us…
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the leading data provider to the global telecoms industry. We offer a truly unique solution to our customers, and you will have the chance to work with the biggest brands within the industry.
- This role is perfect for an ambitious individual to take a prominent position in a rapidly growing business. You will be a key driver of growth, and this role would see you leading on our core products.
- There is a hugely varied role which spans product development. This variety ensures no two days are the same and you will always have interesting challenges!
Finally, Opensignal are a company that pride ourselves on our great culture and benefits. We have a flat hierarchy and a family-like environment; with OpenSignal, everyone is very open and honest. We enjoy spending time together – whether that be during work, company events and socials, or on our team building days.
Talent Point is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law. For information on how Talent Point manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at talentpoint.co/privacy-policy