Talent Point have partnered with Opensignal, an IAAS (Information as a Service) business, they are selling their insights and analytics on the real-world mobile network experience to the global telecommunications industry. Opensignal, Tutela and Comlinkdata, the industry’s three most disruptive players in telecommunications performance measurement, are now part of the same company.
They have come together to create data and analytics solutions that will enable communication providers to constantly optimize both their network and market performance, advancing connectivity for all.
Opensignal's solutions are already creating extraordinary outcomes for many top communication brands around the world, creating even more exciting opportunities as they bring them together in the future!
They are in super growth mode, and are looking to make 200 hires across the business in the next few years, with this growth bringing great opportunities across the business. You will have the chance to cross training, upskill and further develop your career.
As an AWS TechOps Engineer, you will work within Marketing Solutions Team, to manage multi-account AWS infrastructure, with a large number of services. You will be immersed in the running of the technical operations team working closely with the Engineering teams across the business.
You will be Collaborating with the team for continuous improvements of our security, cost, and redundancy posture, including a focus on onboarding and offboarding, standardizing this across the business.
As a TechOps Engineer, you will help in continuing the design and implementation of rationalization of access groups across many different systems. Upon joining the team, you will be involved in the standardization of the internal ticketing system, looking at best practices and new and efficient ways of working.
You will be an AWS TechOps Engineer that has the drive and aptitude to create and come up with new ideas and proof of concepts, we are continuously looking at new technology and best practices to enrich our way of working.
What we need from you:
- As an AWS TechOps Engineer, you will need to be highly analytical and process driven
- 4+ years of work experience in the area of AWS DevOps Engineering or similar
- You will have real-world experience solving business problems and needs, standardizing and technical processes
- Active posture towards security issues including access control, Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Client Confidential Information (CI)
- Highly experienced using Python
- In-depth Terraform experience
What you’ll get from us:
- Competitive compensation packages and stock options
- Comprehensive group benefits package and company sponsored retirement savings plan (details depend on your country of work)
- Professional development opportunities: education reimbursement, facilitator-led training, workshops, knowledge bites (internal learning talks) and more!
- Generous holiday allowance, sick leave, parental leave, flexible working culture and the opportunity to work from abroad
- Charity matching, paid time off for community volunteering, mentorship, and DE&I program/committees
- Regular virtual and in-person events and socials
- We’ll support you to set up an effective home office environment
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, disability, national origin, gender and gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital and civil partnership status, veteran status or pregnancy or maternity.