Do you have a passion for looking after our environment?
Would you like to work for a renewable energy company that is changing the world of combustion to electric?
Are you a Software Engineer who has worked in a product-based business? If so, we would be very interested in having a chat with you.
Did you know that Europe currently has less than 200,000 charging points but need 1.3 million by 2025 and a further 3million by 2030? This is where we come in, to solve this problem. Born in 2017, we now design, build and operate charging stations in the public space.
We currently are making the experience of using our stations completely seamless for our customers. To do this, we not only need to have good charging stations, but we also need great software. Due to sheer growth into European cities, we are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join our already fantastic team.
Developers to join our fantastic team.
- Responsible for writing Python code for our charging stations all across Europe. You will need to keep our IOT framework as well as take Security very seriously. You will also need to understand that our stations could be running on slow network connections
- Take part in strategic planning, code reviews and design reviews
- Be able to communicate to non-technical people
- Ideally, you will be highly skilled in Python but would look at C++ or Rust background
- Some experience working with distributed systems
- Previous experience working with hardware or embedded experience
- Knowledge of Raspberry Pi would be very beneficial
- Understand and implement good software development principles
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with event-based architecture
- Experience working in a test-driven development
- Worked in a start-up environment
If you think this role is for you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply now.