Senior Mobile Automation QA Engineer - JR 0109
London / Barcelona
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Bumble is looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Automation QA Engineer to join our expanding mobile automation QA team. You will be responsible for developing & executing automated tests for mobile applications and working closely with the development team to ensure high-quality applications. You should be open to learning new things, get in-depth into tools in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Support and maintain automation frameworks
- Working closely with development and QA teams to improve our test coverage and maintain the test pyramid
- Find maintainable solutions to complex problems like mocking in-app purchases for iOS & Android and interacting with third-party/system applications like Twitter, Instagram, and Contacts.
- Set up and optimise automation projects with Continuous Integration
- Minimise the manual efforts in application testing and delivery
- Improving QA infrastructure and processes
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Extensive experience with test automation tools, e.g. Appium, Calabash, XCUITest
- Experience with Swift and/or Kotlin a plus
- Experience with any programming language: Ruby, Python, Java/Kotlin. We use Ruby for auto-tests and Kotlin for internal tools
- Experience of backend testing and automation
- Good understanding of mobile platforms ecosystem
- Good working knowledge of command-line tools and shell scripting
- Knowledge of BDD, Cucumber/RSpec, Git, TeamCity/Jenkins desirable
- Ideally, more than three years of test automation experience, coupled with development experience.
- Demonstrable experience working closely with development and QA teams
- Self-motivated and able to achieve deadlines and work independently
- Love to write clean, reusable code and have a passion for mobile automation development inside and outside of the office
- Solid communication skills and team-working capability
- Positive and logical approach together with a willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality
Bumble Inc. is the parent company of Badoo and Bumble, two of the world’s highest-grossing dating apps with millions of users worldwide. The Bumble platform enables people to connect and build equitable and healthy relationships. Founded by CEO Whitney Wolfe Herd in 2014, the Bumble app was one of the first dating apps built with women at the center, and the Badoo app, which was founded in 2006, was one of the pioneers of web and mobile dating products. Bumble currently employs over 700 people in offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, and Moscow. For more information, please visit: https://team.bumble.com/
Our mission is to create a world where all relationships are healthy & equitable.