Lead DevOps Engineer, London
Are you a Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer interested in a unique opportunity to set up the services and infrastructure that will push the boundaries of what is possible with AI?
Do you want to work with a company that is revolutionising an entire industry?
If yes, then this may be the role for you!
Founded in 2018, Flawless is on a mission to revolutionise the art of visual effects through artificial intelligence. Born out of a poor dubbing of one of our co-founder's feature films; we are changing how audiences will experience any move in any language.
Our platform, TrueSync, is the first of its type of neural network. Through a combination of processes, we can take the actor's original performance, match it with any foreign language, and produce a real to life output, preserving the original performance.
We are just beginning our journey and already see amazing potential for our platform to unlock how films are experienced around the world, whilst also pushing what is possible with AI.
You will currently be working as a Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer or similar and will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Significant and varied experience working with one or more of the main public cloud providers (AWS, GCP or Azure). You will be able to give examples of specific services you have used and why.
- Experience setting up and managing network and data security. We will want to hear about the tools and/or practices that you have used.
- Using IaC tools such as Terraform will be important. You will be able to detail when you have automated the provisioning of infrastructure and what lessons you learned from this.
- As monitoring and alerting will be one of your key responsibilities, we’ll want to hear about what tools you have used, and how you have continuously improved their effectiveness.
- Finally, an understanding of hardware architecture will be important. You’ll have an understanding of the differences between CPU, GPU and TPUs, and the potential advantages of each.
From day one you’ll be involved in discussions and decision making about what tools and services Flawless will use to build our world-first products. As a lead, you will also play a key role in setting up practices and ways of working that will allow us to scale rapidly.
As we continue to grow our overall technology team, we’ll be looking to hire more DevOps Engineers to our team, which will give you further leadership opportunities.
Finally, the successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous overall package, including share options. At Flawless we want to ensure that everyone who contributes to our success also benefits from it.