Kore Labs are looking for a UK-based DevOps Engineer to join their team and spearhead their growth in a company critical role!
Are you a DevOps Engineer who loves to work autonomously? Do you thrive in the challenge of utilising tech to simplify, build, and automate a complex application?
Kore Labs is a FinTech start-up who have created a Product Management Tool built to simplify a complex problem seen repeatedly in the Financial Industry. Our two Co-Founders have a trail-blazing career in Finance, and throughout their (joint) 40+ years in financial roles, have found two common problems:
1) The Product ecosystem is incredibly sileod and complex
2) Financial products are heavily governed and regulated; if not adhered to, they will face hefty fines.
Our innovative platform allows employees to have full 360 transparency vision across all their products, and we automate governance across the board, allowing for clients to negate financial risks (a feature our clients love). We have successfully built our legacy platform and, after against the tide, had a hugely successful 2020: signing one of the largest European banks as our first customer. Now, we need to continue to our incredible success, and take it to the next level. Pivotal to this, we’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to help build and automate our application environments.
We’re looking for an autonomous tech-minded Engineer to join our team as a stand-alone DevOps Engineer, owning the full automation process. This role will really stand out to someone who wants exposure to a great tech-stack, as well as the career progression to move to a leading role.
The DevOps Engineer we will hire must have:
- Hands-on experience using GCP
- Have built infrastructure using Terraform
- Have managed Kubernetes clusters and microservices that rely on deployment within this environment (even better if you have exposure to GKE)
- Fully owned the CI/CD pipeline using a variety of tools mostly suited on the Deployment side
- Experience building automated environments
- We cannot accept applicants who do not have a Right to Work in the UK.
- This is a Full-Time, Permanent, position.
- This role is 100% remote – but must be based in the UK
If you think you can bring some magic to this role, please apply below!